The IELTS Academic test is for people applying for professional registration or higher education in an English speaking environment. It reflects some of the features of academic language and assesses whether you are ready to begin studying or coaching or training. This approach is widely supported by the institutions that recognize IELTS. we can also take IELTS General to know more click here
IELTS Academic: Writing Task 60 mins
Describe and analyse data in one of the following:
- Bar chart
- Line graph
- Pie chart
IELTS Academic: Reading 60 min
- 3 long passages increasing in difficulty
- Academic style texts (journal articles, textbook extracts)
- Texts related to academic topics such as science, history, sociology
IELTS Academic: Speaking 11-14 mins
- Face-to-face interview without disruptions or distractions.
- Structured discussion on a familiar topic.
IELTS Academic: Listening 30 mins
- 4 sections, each with 10 questions.
- The first two deal with everyday social contexts.
- Section 3 & 4 deal with educational and training contexts.