What is the Group of Eight Universities?
The Group of Eight Universities was constituted back in 1999 under the mission of maintaining and improving academic excellence in Australia. These Universities are definitely not casual towards their curricula. Their focus is on research-based learning which is not surprising considering how they produce some of the best government officials, public servants and in-demand professionals.
- Australian National University
- Monash University
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New South Wales
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- The University of Adelaide
Points to know:
- Group of 8 universities accept quality students from all backgrounds who become quality graduates; the leaders of tomorrow, in Australia and internationally.
- Go8 universities educate more than half of Australia’s doctors, dentists and vets and provide some 55 per cent of Australia’s science graduates and more than 40 per cent of Australia’s engineering graduates.
- Go8 bachelor completion rates are higher than other universities with all Go8 members listed in the top 11 for completions
- The Go8 international student market contributes $17.98 billion each year to the Australian economy.
- The Go8 directly supports more than 50,000 jobs
- Go8. international students support some 73,030 jobs throughout the Australian economy.
Novus Education Best Overseas Consultancy in Hyderabad. For more details get in touch with us Call:9100088186/87.