why Study In Australia?
Though the lands of Australia are widely popular for their breathtaking landscapes, with the passage of time, Australia is one of the unique, and multicultural study abroad destinations, making it easy for international students to fit in.The country serves as the great platform for students looking forward to pursuing their master’s program.
Australia has several top-ranked universities; and since their higher education is based on the British model, you can rest assured that you’ll receive world-class training in your chosen study field. The options for fields of study for a Masters Degree in Australia are numerous and include Business, the Sciences, Media, Public Administration, Health, Nursing, Engineering, Architecture, Psychology, and Fine Arts, among many others.
Many students from all over the world have chosen a Masters Degree in Australia to advance their education and their careers.It mostly focus on problem-based learning, helping student become an independent learner.
In some cases, you need to provide your results of an English language test(IELTS/PTE Score Cards).You need to be aware that the English language skill level required by an institution can be different from one university to another. You should carefully check student visa information on both the Department of Home Affairs website and the institution website for any English language requirements.
Planning to Study in Australia?
For a Masters Degree in Australia, there are several universities, both public and private, to choose from.
Click here to check the List of universities in Australia
Intakes in Australia
- November – few universities offer limited programs.
Here is the procedure you need to go through:
- Decide your Course you would like to join.
- search for the universities for your course.
- submit your application for the universities.
- you will receive your offer latter.
- Accept your offer.
- Receive your electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (eCoE).
- Complete your Medicals.
- Apply for your student visa.
Documents require for institution application and your visa application.
- Provisional Certificate/CMM
- Individual Mark Memos
- 10+2 (Intermediate)Mark memo
- SSC Mark memo
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Score Cards
- Statement of Purpose
- Work Experience (If Applicable )
- Evidence of funds to support your study.
- Overseas student health cover.
To get more details get in touch we us – 9100088186/87